SCSD365 – All year round platform for cyber security
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic for de SCSD 2021 exhibitors will be present with virtual booths on our new community platform SCSD 365. It is a cross-platform (web and native mobile app) for conferences and exhibitions that increase interactions between attendees and exhibitors and helps measure and capture exhibitor ROI all year round. It enables an impressive symbiosis of classic conferences and live communication with the variety of digital information and interaction possibilities and digital developments.
The platform includes among other things:
- All the services of an event mobile app like exhibitor list, conference program, speaker list, floor plan, etc.;
- Live streaming sessions, on both the Web and Mobile apps. Attendees will be able to interact with the speaker in real-time;
- Matchmaking service powered by AI that suggests who to meet and helps schedule meetings;
- A Smart lead capture system that helps exhibitors to target prospects and track ROI in real-time;
- An exhibitor interface where they can edit company info, upload product, schedule meetings and follow leads;
- A marketplace that allows brands to showcase their products;
Video calls, interactive & live discussions.
Information about the Swiss Cyber Security Days 2021 can be found in the brochure, which you can download here.
If you already want to register, you can download the registration form here.
Details of the virtual booths and other useful information about SCSD 365 will be available here soon. If you need further information now, please mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCSD365 Webinar for Exhibitors
Here you’ll find the replay of the webinars for exhibitors about the upload of company information for the virtual booth and the networking with attendees.
Welcome to the Virtual SCSD Help desk for questions and doubts related to the Event platform SCSD365.
Frequently asked questions are answered here.
You can also find the Exhibitor Guide for SCSD265 here…